1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

One Social Media Website That Handle Your All Social Media Accounts?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by welzap, Oct 30, 2011.

?

Would like to have an all in one Social Media Website

Poll closed Feb 7, 2012.
  1. yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. may be

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i like it I want help you

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Would You Like To Have All in One Social Media website

Hello All Forum Members,
    I am today writing this post because from the morning I have been thinking about a website that will handle all your social media website like facebook, twitter, ebuddy, myspace or even youtube also.
    my idea is that for every social media website you need to go to their site and log in and also you need different log in detail and it takes lot of time sing in all of these and very hard to keep also.
    I am thinking of making a website where you sign in once then you will just put your info for your social media website once then done next you have to just log in to only one website and that website will automatically log in you in all the social media site that you put info before. Now you just click on the icons of your desire social media website then do what you want. More on you can also read your emails from all email accounts you have like yahoo, msn, google and aol. plus it will provide you an instant messenger which you can use to talk to all you friends that are online either on facebook or yahoo both will show online with icon for you to recognize.
    thanks a lot for reading my post and I want all of your suggestion about this idea also if someone like to help me get start with this think.

I know I am new with no trader but I thought this forum is a nice place to share and ask for help. plzz use poll option to help.

welzap, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  2. xaniagarcia

xaniagarcia Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow this sounds cool and very user friendly Just like onlywire.com... I think the issue with this is password and username privacy ....

xaniagarcia, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  3. perfectionj

perfectionj Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are a lot of social media dashboard which can handle all your social media platforms at once. Here are some social media dashboards:

1. ping.fm
    2. sproutsocial
    3. Hootsuite

and many more.

perfectionj, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  4. moffey

moffey Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have add yess for this Poll, i use Ping.fm for manage all my socialhub :)

moffey, Oct 30, 2011 IP