1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

one way to make cash from pron sites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by blankfile, Nov 8, 2013.

One method for getting people to sign up for CPA offers. Very sneaky.. what do you guys think?
    Step 1
    Sign up as an affiliate with a good adult dating site. Here are a few you can try …
    · Loadedcash
    · ClickCash
    · MMD Cash
    Step 2
    · Find a dating site offer that you want to promote on one of the above mentioned sites, and
    create either a Pay Per Sale (PPS) link for it.
    · Create a short URL with bit.ly, or tinyurl. Or if you have a registered domain you can use
    to re-direct your affiliate links, that will work also.
    · Go to that site and create your own profile (as a female) and be as detailed and as “real”
    as you can. Some sites are free to create profiles and some are paid, but most have free
    trials you can use. Just remember to cancel your membership or use a pre-paid credit
    card to sign up.
    Step 3
    · Find a different dating site
    · Create the same female profile as you have on your other dating site
    After you have your profiles set up, you will start noticing a lot of messages and friend requests
    from guys on that site. Accept all friend requests and chat a little with the guys. Don’t chat too
    much, but do show a little interest. Little comments like, “hey cutie” or “hi handsome” are good
    to use. Guys will nearly do anything you ask of them, if you just show them a little attention ;)
    … do this for a day or two, don’t just rush right into sending them to your offer. You have to
    play the part for a little while.
    Now here’s where you make your money … Your primary goal is to have the guys you are
    chatting with go to and sign up to the other adult site where you are an affiliate. Now remember,
    I told you to make a profile there also so … here’s one of the lines that I use to hook the guys
    with,
    “Hey honey, thanks for the compliments. Ur not too bad yourself ;) … I think I might make you
    my little pet lol … but just so you know I don’t think I’m gonna renew my membership here. I
    got this freakin’ guy who has been giving me problems here.”
    Usually the guy will reply as being concerned for you. Once his reply comes in, then your
    response will be focused on taking the conversation out of the website and into either emails, or
    instant messaging (Skype, Yahoo Messenger, etc). Usually I wait until I have about 100 guys
    waiting for me to reply before I send this, and then I send them to all of them at one time. Here’s
    an example of the message I send:
    “Yea, I don’t know what to do. I like this site but … idk. Hey just in case, I do cancel my
    membership … here’s my email address xxxxx@xxx(dot)com. I really like you and would love
    to get to know you better :)
    Now you should receive an email from him VERY SOON. After you receive it, wait a day or
    two before you reply (this makes him want u more, trust me this works). When you reply to him
    via email, your main goal is to get him to sign up with your affiliate link to the new dating site.
    Here’s a example of the reply you should send:
    “Hey, I’m so excited to hear from you. I’ve been thinking about you since we last chatted. You
    seem like a nice, genuine, and caring guy. I like that. Hey I don’t have much time now but I
    want to chat with you when I get some free time. Oh and by the way, I canceled my membership
    on that site. I just signed up at this site today (bit.ly link to affiliate offer). I posted some
    pictures I took today, if you want to check them out. Maybe you’re already a member there?? If
    not, you should sign up and we can experience the site together. K well I’ll talk to u later xoxo.”
    Just to give you an idea of how much money you can make doing this:
    Pay Per Signup = approximately $65
    Cost for paid membership = $29
    100 signups a month = $6471 ROI

think this'll work? thoughts!

blankfile, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  2. brettb

brettb Peon

Best Answers:
    Dating sites are wise to members telling members to chat to them elsewhere. Your account will be banned, especially if you use PoF or another big site.

brettb, Nov 12, 2013 IP