1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online bus ticketing system

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Fokstrot, Sep 4, 2012.

I am looking to implement an online bus ticket system on my site. My website will be like a travel agency. I will implement the online ticketing system, then bring in varies bus carrier companies and sell their tickets online while taking a small percentage. Similar to the flight ticketing websites, except we are talking about bus tickets here.

Here are the steps I have identified in the process:

1) Purchase an online bus ticketing system software
    So far, the companies I've found which sell these kind of sites are www.travelcarma.com, www.lockmedia.com, www.gatewayticketing.com, and www.imscart.com
    2) Get a merchant and a gateway account
    I am looking at getting an Interchange Plus package with a merchant account and going with Authorize.net. The ticket will be in various currencies and my site is in multiple languages.
    3) Present the system to various bus carrier companies and get them to sell their tickets over my website

Although these three steps are long process, I believe in terms of steps, it is quite simple. If anyone else has any comments or advice, it's much appreciated.

Fokstrot, Sep 4, 2012 IP