1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Business Model.. Please give me your Feedback

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Blogsprofit, Nov 11, 2011.

Hi All,
    I have come across a new online business model that could generate up to 18% ROI. I have not tried this yet and I am not sure if it is something worth investing in or not!!! The business offers you to buy a ready blog for a certain amount of money (Based on Blog popularity) and all you need to do is to copy an article from one website and past it in your blog on a daily bases. They will pay you an average of 18% of the blog price for as long as you copy and past the article. They pay you on a weekly bases through Paypal....

Please advice if someone has tried this before or have even heard about it?

Thanks everyone and looking back for your replays.

Regards,
    Read

Blogsprofit, Nov 11, 2011 IP
  2. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you need some advice you can pm me and we talk on skype and go over more info .
    but to start off . you should ask how there earn money . if it a copy site . and if it realistic

Max Singapore, Nov 12, 2011 IP
  3. jewel3000

jewel3000 Peon

Best Answers:
    That doesn't sound like a good or realistic opportunity to me. How exactly are they making money to pay you?

First off, 18% of ROI? Are they making this money from AdSense clicks alone? If so, most sites earn very little money from those clicks. It takes some sites 1 year (or more) to get $100 pay from AdSense. So you might earn 18% of this? That wouldn't be a good deal for you.

The other thing is this... Where are you "copying" articles from? Google is really cracking down on sites that steal other people's articles. Your ripped-off article might not get indexed by search engines, so you won't get good traffic.

I'm skeptical about this, and you should be too.

jewel3000, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  4. Blogsprofit

Blogsprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    Actualy, they earn the money from a sponsored advertising.. They claim that they are a large ads network that offer promotion for different products and services. They make money from paid posting that you do in your blog. What they actually do is writing the article for the company that would like to advertise and then post it on there website. Your role comes afterwards by copying this article and pasting it in your blog. This way they make sure that the ads are circulated amongst a network of 14,000 blogs on the Internet.

They pay you on a weekly bases bases on your blog price!!! Do you think it is worth trying??

Blogsprofit, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  5. anwartheravian

anwartheravian Peon

Best Answers:
    And how do they drive traffic? Because they can't drive much traffic through SEO, as they are a COPY/PASTE site.

anwartheravian, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  6. misterfreeze

misterfreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    dont loose your time with this in my opinion

misterfreeze, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  7. misterfreeze

misterfreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    18% ROI is very low

misterfreeze, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  8. tom.jeraldino

tom.jeraldino Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, so many opinions...If you asked me, I would say these guys are trustworthy. The question of their driving traffic is, of course, the first and the foremost, if you have other sources of income, I wouldn't risk, especially is you have to buy the blog at the very beginning

tom.jeraldino, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  9. Blogsprofit

Blogsprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    They sell you a blog that has a good traffic (of course based on the price of the blog - the higher, the more traffic) Anyway, this does not really matter because advertisers buy the ads space in let's say 1000 blogs ranging from the ones with very high traffic to the ones with low traffic. They advertise their product or service and at the same time, they build back links to their website... I think it's a goo business model especially when talking about 18% ROI every month. This means that you get back the blog value within 5 to 6 months and then you keep getting a net profit for as long as you copy and past their articles....

Blogsprofit, Nov 14, 2011 IP