1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Learning

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Virtualhse, Jul 2, 2011.

Hello everyone,
    Here i am putting few points about E-learning.
    Now a days this is becoming popular as the education system and standard is changing.
    Well, in my opinion, online education is a very good option for those who have lack of time but want to complete their learning.
    You can utilize your time in other activities also while doing online learning.This gives a very simplified way of learning and mostly available for 365(24*7) days without any vacations!!
    So, i put my point for online learning.
    What's your view on it?

Virtualhse, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  2. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    In terms of informal education, it can be fantastic. For formal education...there are numerous studies that, unfortunately, say most students will never complete the programs due to lack of interest, dedication, or other factors that make it easy to let it fall by the wayside... I think the key is ultimately the degree to which one wants to "complete" their learning. If they do, they can be successful and its a great option (though cost can often be prohibitive) -- otherwise it can be a huge waste of money :(.

But! Education is freedom :).

Travis, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  3. agustinus

agustinus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the online learning is a good idea, but must supported with a good connection/infrastructure also have better platform which can used with every user.

agustinus, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  4. dpuser09

dpuser09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Online Education is good, however the quality of the content is very important too...

dpuser09, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  5. jackstrand

jackstrand Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend shared to me an online spanish class. I find the class challenging because I can get to see the professor face to face so I need to learn most of the time with myself alone together with the ebook and other materials given to their students.

jackstrand, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  6. yadavsarvesh10

yadavsarvesh10 Member

Best Answers:
    Online Learning is a great way to increase your earning potential and help you enjoy greater job security.

yadavsarvesh10, Jul 6, 2011 IP
  7. Bahubali1976

Bahubali1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you like to earn online Indian Wedding Cards online selling is best for you.

Bahubali1976, Jul 7, 2011 IP
  8. тнє Sufi

тнє Sufi Peon

Best Answers:
    Online education is a very good idea, but good internet connection, and quality of the content is the main fact.

тнє Sufi, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  9. lfm1012

lfm1012 Peon

Best Answers:
    Online Learning in a good way,but I think self-control of people is more important.

lfm1012, Jul 8, 2011 IP
  10. professorx

professorx Peon

Best Answers:
    E-learning is definitely a great way forward for revival of those courses that are not commercially viable to run as taught programs, a lot of universities and educational establishment have taken the initiative already.

professorx, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  11. goldenpearl

goldenpearl Active Member

Best Answers:
    online learning is a good way to increase your earning potential.I think self-control of people is more important.

goldenpearl, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  12. fruzzlies

fruzzlies Member

Best Answers:
    I like the online courses. It makes it easier for people who have busy lives and may not be able to set a dedicated time for the classes and allows you to pick the time of day that works best for you.

fruzzlies, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  13. kenny5

kenny5 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is good under certain conditions. Some people learn very well when studying given materials on their own, while others need one on one instruction from an actual person. I think it really depends on the person and the subject matter.

kenny5, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  14. sweetwinnie

sweetwinnie Peon

Best Answers:
    it is convenient to learn something

sweetwinnie, Jul 11, 2011 IP