1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Magazine / Community Site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by davidpnorton, Oct 7, 2008.

I've had this pipe dream of starting a magazine for years. . . the reality is I'd need WAY too much money to do so.

However, I think there is some potential in the concept. I don't want to give away specifics to the concept but I need some help.

Essentially I am looking to partner with someone who knows content management. I want visitors to come to the site, join, and have the ability to post images, videos, stories etc.. Every 1/4 I will turn it in to a digital magazine.

The concept being for you / by you. There is a LARGE community of people who would be in to this. I am just tied at where to start.

Anyone interested in ground floor operations?

If this is posted in the wrong place - I apologize - Apparently I need 25 posts before I post in the jobs section. It is related to CM though. . .

davidpnorton, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. davidpnorton

davidpnorton Peon

Best Answers:
    I just saw a product called Joomla. . .

Is this essentially what I am looking for? Easy for the semi computer literate?

davidpnorton, Oct 7, 2008 IP