1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Marketing Website - List Prices on Site or Not List Prices on site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LindseyInteractive, Aug 6, 2012.

Hello,

We are wanting to know, when you are looking for an SEO or Online Marketing Company, would you rather contact a company that list their prices on their website or not list their prices on their website.

LindseyInteractive, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  2. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I prefer they list their price on the website.
    Because some of them will charge expensive with different keywords that you wish to target base on how competitive our keywords and competitions are. So i would prefer looking for the fix rate .
    I more looking forward for their existing client and result , their guarantee money back if din meet what they promise, what methods they provide ( black hat or white hat)

We knew that SEO is not 100% , no one able to guarantee result but we still looking for it because this is what we pay for to looking for result .

JerrickYeoh, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. stubsy

stubsy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am setting up a new site offering SEO Services and was wondering this too, I think many small business might not understand too much detail.

stubsy, Aug 15, 2012 IP
  4. binarymetric

binarymetric Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't stand sites or services that don't list their prices upfront. The only ones that do that are the ones that have such high prices for their services, so they know if they list the prices straight off they will scare away the customers. So by not listing the prices and making them contact them, they are able to explain and sell to them better on why it's worth what they're charging. So if your prices are inexpensive and a selling point of your services, that they are affordable, then list the prices as big as possible!

binarymetric, Aug 15, 2012 IP