1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

online social media marketing assistance

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by platinumaa, Dec 8, 2016.

I was recently contacted by outbound engine and i liked what they were offering, but at $250 a month I cant afford it. is there any other cheaper options than oe? I am specifically looking for social media, update my facebook business page w/ business related info. they offered email mailers, which I dont prefer but if its offered I guess I will take it.. but mostly facebook is what im looking for.

If anyone has some options for an online company that provides this service at a much affordable cost than oe, that would be great. I have a fb page but not the know how.. or time to update it daily or 5 +/- times a week

Thank you!
    Tony

platinumaa, Dec 8, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Go through our services section. You'll find people looking for Virtual Assistant work and they could probably do all that.
    Pick carefully though - do your due diligence and don't end up going down the "identity theft" path where you pay someone to create websites and "2.0 profiles" in your name but, in truth, they make you look like a dork.

sarahk, Dec 8, 2016 IP