1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online tailoring website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Fit4Bond, Jun 3, 2016.

I want to discuss about the online tailoring website because today online tailoring business is booming all over the world. So tailors can easily earn through this business. These websites need to have the updated tool to design custom suits and custom shirts.So Start your business and earn for tomorrow through the custom tailoring website with all the featured tool (fit4bond).

Fit4Bond, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  2. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    Well online tailoring is an okay business, but it is very tricky. When you go to a tailor, you can chose a suitable material, and the tailor can get your measure. I am not sure but i suppose that on a tailoring site the customer should measure himself and that can result in some errors. Also, the materials maybe won't be good enough for the customer. Also, when you go to a tailor you can try the clothes few times and change the things you do not like, and on an online tailoring site that won't be possible. So, i think that it is better to use the site just to marketize your business.

kimanierick, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  3. Fit4Bond

Fit4Bond Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi kimanierick,

I have keen interest to discuss about your queries. online business is always prospering business from small scale to large scale business.No it's not like that tailoring websites end in some errors, to overcome this errors now the online tailoring websites are designed with clever ideas.
    • Virtual Fitting Rooms in 3D animation are good Solution to interact with Custom Tailoring script.
    • Software looks at measurements keyed in by shoppers, such as height , arm length, collar size & designs, Cuff , Pockets, Sleeves, Fabrics that matches buyers body trying in cloths in user is interested in.
    • Define your Sizing Clothes, Colors, Styles everything you want.
    Finally, i got more features rather than i spelled with custom made tailoring script into fit4bond website. Interact with those techies. Their Software script has modern 3D features as per the customer needs. So get your Custom made tailoring website script today, Start your tailoring business today and Earn for tomorrow.

Fit4Bond, Jun 27, 2016 IP