1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online website editor with some cms-like features

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pozmu, Jun 14, 2007.

Hi
    I'm in need of simple on-line website editor (in a form of server-side script, preferably php or perl) that I could use to quickly develop simple websites... :confused:You know, I have plenty of domains & ideas and I would like to be able to quickly create simple websites from scratch, with custom structure (something most simple cms are not able to achieve) without too much hassle. Something similar to wiki, but with easy visual editor & built in *simple* modules that would allow me to easily create news, forum, add ads etc.
    Could you suggest me something decent? I found Soholaunch, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for :mad:, it should be simpler, with more generic design (but editable via templates) and free :D. Thanks in advance :cool:.

pozmu, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  2. ARonald

ARonald Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you given website-baker (http://website-baker.org/) a try? Simple to set up and use.

Demo is available at their site.

ARonald, Jun 14, 2007 IP
  3. einsteinsboi

einsteinsboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second website baker. Fast and easy to use. Also easy to make your own templates down the line. Nice community support! I used it for this site and I love it.

I actually had built that site using Soholaunch and it just wasn't working for me. Website Baker worked like a charm and only took me a short while to figure out and I had my site up and running in less than an hour. It's definitely becoming my favorite CMS so far.

einsteinsboi, Jun 15, 2007 IP
  4. pozmu

pozmu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I'll check it out. I also found Doop which looks pretty good too.

pozmu, Jun 23, 2007 IP
  5. ravish_83

ravish_83 Peon

Best Answers:
    You may try "Akmin Editlet"

please search google for that. Oh also this is not free but is the best editor

ravish_83, Jun 23, 2007 IP