1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

onlyscript.biz cheatting..?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Figu, Feb 27, 2008.

Is anyone use to the in service the in question companny matrix skripts ? Have you been problems in the installations and in the functionality of the program?
    One my friend I bought extremely very expensive skriptin from them about less than year ago. He didn't get installed that to the server because software was extremely bug and old. However he had paid this skript over 100 dollars price and program won't work correct.

Dont buy this comppany software! They are chetting you!
    They insist their code to be open but it is not that as a matter of fact. You can look their shop all matrix products demosite source code firefox browswer and find the registration page from the side the in question code piece concealed. They can to steal your money.

If whereby are similar experiences from the matter would be nice hears of these more.

Figu, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  2. OutBackPro3

OutBackPro3 Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree - I paid $199 for their "BEST NXM SCRIPT" and it was very buggy, poorly coded and had lots of typographical errors. What was worse than that however, is that I was not able to fix the script because several pages inside the script were encrypted. When I asked them to please fix the problems I was having, they told me that my "CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS" would cost an extra $150!!!

I then asked how much will an un-encrypted script cost, and they said $1000 !! Needless to say, but I filed a dispute with the payment processor for my $199 and they told the payment processor in the dispute, that I was a "Cheater Person trying to scam" !! I was outraged and wanted to hurt someone at that point!!

OutBackPro3, Nov 20, 2012 IP