1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Onsite Photography How Much Per Hour?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dee2007, Nov 25, 2011.

Hi

I have a client who requires onsite photography. I can provide this service without any problems, but am unsure what the average charge is per hour? Mormally my clients provide their own photos or I purchase Stock Photos.

I am based in the UK, I think that is important to state, because I need to know UK rates.

Any advise is greatly appreciated :)

Dee

Dee2007, Nov 25, 2011 IP
  2. Christian_SEO

Christian_SEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want a quick answer I would use the web or a phone book and make some calls.

But you can also just charge this client what you feel is a fair price for your time and the type of work you will be doing. That way you will get a good amount for your time no matter if it is higher or lower than what a full-time photographer will charge. I think you are a web designer and you should charge about the same rate as you do for design work, since you are taking time away from doing that. :)

Christian_SEO, Nov 25, 2011 IP