1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Open source model agency portal site …?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by cre8ive, Nov 27, 2007.

I’m looking to see how I would approach if I were to develope a model agency portal site. It needs to have Articles section. Forum and Blogs also. And most importantly, this has directories of models, agencies, photographers, industry professionals and aspiring talents. This is probably as elaborate as MySpace and Facebook …

Anyway, if I were to develop something like this, how would I approach? Also is there an open source model agency portal site like this one?

cre8ive, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  2. JONES77

JONES77 Peon

Best Answers:
    We are a web development co.at Advibe.com we make different type of Php scripts ..you can check our site like Myspace ..its called www.friendbug.com
    its completely by us including the designs. we can make the site as well as a the designs as per your Modelling templetes and also your directory structures ..let me know if interested;)

JONES77, Dec 4, 2007 IP