1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Opinion

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by drk1414, Apr 12, 2012.

Hi,

I am new to this stuff and have made a website with few affiliate links. Can someone take a look at my site and give me an opinion as to what they think of my site.

Like I said I have only been at this for short time and could use all the help I can get. I know a lot of you are busy and I appreciate any time you could spare.

Its the site in my signature

Thanks
    Derek

drk1414, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  2. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, from a content point of view, your first sentence is confusing, to say the least. "How to Get Free TV Online and How to Get Free Over The Air HDTV.

We have some great information. About Over The Air TV and Internet TV, Check it all out, and if you need more info go to our contact us page and leave feedback questions or comments."

Poor sentence structure. Your text is "choppy".

awundrin, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  3. drk1414

drk1414 Peon

Best Answers:
    Awundrin Thanks for taking the time to look at my site. I have changed the home page to make it less confusing. If you have time to check it out again and let me know if I am on the right track. That would be much appreciated. I know people are busy so I do appreciate the time.

Thanks Again
    Derek

drk1414, Apr 15, 2012 IP
  4. grbrains123

grbrains123 Member

Best Answers:
    you still need to improve your site look, modern look as per user friendly.

grbrains123, Apr 15, 2012 IP