1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Optimize your Extra Earnings with Airdrops Like a Boss

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Descard, Oct 2, 2020.

How not to love these events, they take us 5-10 minutes and they pay us well, and they are more and more followed. If done right, they can be a nice extra income.

What is an airdrop?

It is basically an event in which a cryptocurrency gives us money so that we know about them. Fair treatment.

Monthly earnings

It is impossible to determine since each company works on its own. It depends on several factors such as:

• The number of airdrops you sign up for and how much each one pays.
    • How many referrals you can get.
    • The time in which you keep your cryptocurrencies before selling them (DON'T change the money immediately, as it is being listed on various exchanges it will be worth much more).
    • The market.

How to earn money with them?

To be always notified, the ideal is to follow a Telegram channel called Crypto Earning (or similar), who check the legitimacy of what they upload and are very clear with the steps.
    It will also tell us if you require KYC (identity verification by documentation); luckily it is not frequent.

Where do I get the money?

They usually pay to wallets that accept ETH erc 20 such as Metamask or Trustwallet, other times they use their own wallets or exchangers. In any case, it is always advisable to change them to BTC, ETH or PayPal.

The most importante is obtain several referrals

You only need to offers things that you get for free on the internet in exchange for referrals (hot Facebook groups FTW). Do it with airdrops that pay at least $5-$10 per registration.

How to stay organized

• Airdrops folder in Telegram
    It is very important to create a Telegram folder to put all the groups, channels and bots that this creates.

• Additional social networks
    You will damage your personal networks if you use them to accomplish most of the tasks they ask for.

• Markers
    Have a bookmarks / favorites folder for your airdrops that have their own pages.

• Notepad
    It is vital to have where to write down and order the payment dates to be pending without complications. I recommend the Evernote.

Personal recommendation

Remember that this serves to obtain extra profits, I recommend going from those who pay less than $ 10; It would run out of time that you could use to produce or live longer.

Written by Javi Delodes - Digital Marketing Consultant and Published Writer

P.S: Sorry for my bad english, Google Translate. :p

Descard, Oct 2, 2020 IP