1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Organization for the little guy.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Holz, Feb 25, 2013.

?

Would you join something like this if someone started one?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2013.
  1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. Maybe, I would have to hear more details.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi guys.

While brainstorming ideas for Internet marketing and online business in general, I came up with what I consider a rather interesting idea.

The idea is that basically many different bloggers and online shop owners join forces into a sort of organization. They still retain their ownership of the blog, etc. These bloggers can then have a better say so as to how they are treated by affiliate companies, advertising companies, and the like, due to there unity. The members could pay an annual fee to stay in the organization, and receive perks every once in a while.

Has this ever been attempted before? Feedback is appreciated.

Holz, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    But that "organization" you speak of is exactly what an affiliate company is lol. It joins the forces of both bloggers & online shop owners :)

Although some are considered unfair, it's still a great convenience to have them around because it allows us to create commission & process payments without the hassles.

coloma21, Feb 27, 2013 IP