1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

OSCommerce Packages?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by adamjthompson, Feb 5, 2007.

Hello...

Are there any OScommerce packages? i.e. a bundled package with OSC and some of the popular extensions already installed. Specifically, I want an SEO friendly OS-commerce version.

I thought it would be easier to find a bundled version than have to install all the extensions myself.

I've posted this on the OScommerce forums, too, but thought I'd post here as well since DP seems more responsive generally. :) Thanks!

~Adam

adamjthompson, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    All you need to get going SEO-wise is osCommerce and Chemo's Ultimate SEO. Installation takes 2 minutes. Optionally, install the Meta tags contrib and a Google sitemap generator and it's really done.

On Get-a-freelancer there's loads of skilled people who can get you a basic package like that set-up in minutes for maybe $25 or so.

T0PS3O, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  3. adamjthompson

adamjthompson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I'll check that out. Perhaps I did it the hard way last time and installed a bunch of contributions instead of installing one or two to do it all.

adamjthompson, Feb 5, 2007 IP
  4. TwistMyArm

TwistMyArm Peon

Best Answers:
    CRELoaded is a 'packed' version of OSCommerce. There's also another one called 'OSCommerce Loaded' or maybe 'LoadedAU'.

TwistMyArm, Feb 5, 2007 IP