1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

other better online business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peterliu2, Nov 6, 2011.

I have an online business in travel. The market is horrible.
    Can anybody recommend some other online business.

Peter

peterliu2, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  2. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Domain trading is good business..

jhardy2008, Nov 6, 2011 IP
  3. TheDuke2011

TheDuke2011 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are looking at a business that you are only in it for the money. You need to forget about that, because you will not have a successful business if you trying doing something you have no passion or skill for. Try thinking about something you enjoy. Whether it is pets, or plants, or even extreme sporting, you need to find something that interests you. After you think about that, then do some research into possible business ideas. Every hobby has a potential to make money, there is a market for almost everything :)

TheDuke2011, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  4. AffiliatesCollege

AffiliatesCollege Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    I agree with TheDuke, go for an online business that you are interested to learn about or have a knowledge for. What may be good for one person may not be good for another. When I'm searching for a niche market, I use these things to start my search - keyword tool, Google insights, Google trends, Amazon & Ebay (how many reviews or bids) for physical products, and digital products and services CB engine, taking note of the graph. It takes a bit of digging around. Remember, for you to keep up the fresh content on your website, you don't want to lose interest, so pick something you don't mind writing about.
    Regards
    Catherine

AffiliatesCollege, Nov 7, 2011 IP
  5. peterliu2

peterliu2 Peon

Best Answers:
    jhardy: any more information on the domain trading?

peterliu2, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  6. peterliu2

peterliu2 Peon

Best Answers:
    TheDuke, but most people like me just want do business which is hot and can make money. anything wrong with that?

peterliu2, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  7. AffiliatesCollege

AffiliatesCollege Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of course there is nothing wrong with that! I think what TheDuke is referring to is that when we start out online we often can push the sell line a bit too much on our sites at first, before we get the traffic and rankings. This has a devastating effect long term. Google may decide they "don't like" your site and it can be buried on page 10 for years! As I said before - build your site up first, then worry about the money. We have ALL made these mistakes!

Hot niches? You have to dig, do research - I know of people making money in these niches for example: Pet training and allergies including weight problems. Web hosting, Learning languages, mobile marketing, internet marketing, Forex.
    Regards

AffiliatesCollege, Nov 8, 2011 IP