1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outsourcers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by samilee80, Oct 26, 2015.

?

what is the best place to hire a VA

Poll closed Nov 2, 2015.
  1. Fiverr

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Odesk

100.0%
  3. Craigslist

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Becca89

Becca89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't necessarily think Fiverr is bad; I just think you have to invest more than five dollars to really get anything of quality. The service contractors matter WAY more than the work itself sometimes. I've used Fiverr, SeoClerks, Upwork, and Freelancer, and out of all of them I have only connected with 3 main guys that could handle the type of intense, short-notice projects I have. One guy is from a marketplace called Seoclerks, barryinsiam, and the other two are high-quality VAs on Upwork. In all of their cases we met, I hired them on a trial basis, and they treated the work and deadlines like real work, and I decided to keep them on my team full-time. Finding quality contractors isn't easy, and will take time and money.

You can't expect to pay $5 one time, and get an accurate view of someone's service or availability, which is why most people hate Fiverr. Even on a $5 marketplace, you have to invest more than $5 to get the ball rolling, or else they wont take your job seriously.

Becca89, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  2. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i agree with you.

samilee80, Feb 23, 2016 IP