1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Outsourcing Website Content? Paying for content?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by drewtoby, Aug 13, 2012.

I heard of this method on another forum, and am wondering if it will work for creating niche sites. I know it takes me a long time to add content to just one of my niche websites, and I would like to speed up the process. Will this be SEO friendly? How much would it cost to buy the content of one of my sites in my signature? What companies are reliable for this? Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance!

drewtoby, Aug 13, 2012 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have some site's that just pull news off the internet automatically every few hours and it changes the title for me (sometimes not the best.lol) But you can have something custom built that would be cheaper in the long run.

superrichguy, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  3. amy.fey.5209

amy.fey.5209 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, paying for content is a great solution for your problem. Quality content is hard to get, especially if you manage more than one website. At the same time, I wouldn’t recommend you to use the same content on every site, because it surely wouldn’t be SEO friendly. What I would do, is outsource the website content. Writers and content providers are becoming more sophisticated in their offerings, and fees are rather reasonable when you consider your time and the ROI that well-written and promoted content can achieve.

amy.fey.5209, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. debarshi18

debarshi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Leave all your worries to me, just seat and relax I will create all the contents as per your requirement at affordable cost, anyway please check my signature, thanks

debarshi18, Sep 1, 2012 IP
  5. Ayau15

Ayau15 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want unique content try to make it manual. If you can't, you can use outsource content

Ayau15, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  6. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    outsource the content so you work on productive tasks

markinternet, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  7. biljana.bloomeon

biljana.bloomeon Peon

Best Answers:
    I think outsourcing is best fit for your problem. You can check writers on freelance networks such as elannce, odesk etc. I am sure you can find someone to fit your needs.

biljana.bloomeon, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  8. VandanaGoyal

VandanaGoyal Peon

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing content is best if you are asking from the good or reputed company ..You can go for Tangerine in Noida ..Which will provide you best services for content management or content monetization..for more information you can visit.. tangerinedigital.com

VandanaGoyal, Sep 22, 2012 IP
  9. Ivan Daicho

Ivan Daicho Guest

Best Answers:
    Pay for the content, provide the writer with keywords that you need and tell your writer to include seo keywords in the articles to your writer for on-page seo.

Ivan Daicho, Sep 27, 2012 IP