1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

own widget on myspace or facebook

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ernest1a, Jun 17, 2007.

I have no idea how widget works. Let say I have social networking for pets and every user has own profile where he/she introducing his/her pets. How I can make that user can put on myspace, facebook or in other site a image "My pets" which will lead to his profile on our social networking (like del.icio.us has for social bookmarking). Is that widget or what is the name for that, what do you need to make for that?

thanks

ernest1a, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  2. The Saint

The Saint Peon

Best Answers:
    This all depends on the CMS you've got. CMS stands for Content Management System.

The Saint, Jun 17, 2007 IP
  3. ernest1a

ernest1a Guest

Best Answers:
    please explain me that because I am not programmer. So what do we need to make if we want that user can just simply copy a code or whatever is name for that to their profile on other social networking site and user from other social networking sites see in that profile a image My pets which will lead to profile in our site?
    Is that tagging or what is the name for that?

Thanks again

ernest1a, Jun 17, 2007 IP