1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Page Rank Test Link Dollars

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Whisper9999, Feb 1, 2010.

I am looking for motivation and inspiration as I'm trying to boost my site's (rather pathetic) page rank.

I just read an article stating that people will generally purchase ads based on your site's page rank? Do you agree? Disagree?

This same article said that if you can get up to PR5, you should be able to sell text link ads for $20/mo. I am curious if that is really true based on your experience?

Thx for any thoughts to keep me slogging through all of this...

Whisper9999, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  2. Steve Powers

Steve Powers Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends.But the pr value is really important for your website.When there is some one who want to cooperate
    with you,he may not know how much money you can make every month.However,he may judge the quality of your
    website by its pr value.So you'd better focus on it and try to make your website higher pr value.

Steve Powers, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  3. Whisper9999

Whisper9999 Member

Best Answers:
    I definitely am! Just did a group of dofollow blog commenting for example!

But, again, I was just looking for a little inspiration cuzz all of this takes me away from writing on my own blog, which is what I love.

Whisper9999, Feb 1, 2010 IP