1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid forum posting job what is that !!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by restlesss, Feb 3, 2010.

So many people is this internet world does paid forum posting job but do you know how they earn they just make posting in there forums and they get paid 10 cents to 20 cents ...
    if you get this opportunity would you like to do it !!!

restlesss, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  2. yoes_san

yoes_san Peon

Best Answers:
    No, I won't do it.

And I won't pay other people to post for me either, what's the point in that? Signature spam?

yoes_san, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  3. maddigga

maddigga Peon

Best Answers:
    Plenty of people would as long as it's a legit offer. A lot of people do it now. I guess it depends on how much money someone needed to make and how much time they wanted to put into making that money.

maddigga, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  4. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used to post in forums, but if you ask me, it's a waste of time..i get paid better writing articles.

Neeni86, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  5. hkam

hkam Peon

Best Answers:
    i dont think its the waste of time because it can give you good money by doing easy work

hkam, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  6. Neeni86

Neeni86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well first off, you would be getting paid something like .04 cents to post one add, and sometimes the seller wont give you a list of forums, actually most of the times; you have to look up forums, and then most of them you would need to sign up for, which can take a lot of time activating the accounts and stuff, and THEN you will finally get to post the ad. The hassle of keeping up with how many forums you've joined, and then signing into them every time you need to post. Also, there is the risk of getting banned when the mods of forums realize that you are posting spam onto their site. I can make $20 per hour just writing or spinning about five articles. Why would I want to trade that for making about .12 cents per hour to post ads in forums?
    But I suppose if forum posting is what some people prefer, if they are pretty fast at it, they can make good money doing it.

Neeni86, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  7. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless it's one of my employees who have been with me for years, I wouldn't feel comfortable asking random people post in forums under my company identity.

inspiroHost, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  8. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you people posting in DP forum?
    Forum means you can be updated everytime.
    Just like there are many other forum coming up which needs users and admin goes for paid poster at start.
    I do it when I am free with no hectic work. Also do it when the person who hires me pay me more.

learn2earn, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  9. momi

momi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will also do forum posting if a forum like digitalpoint offer money for making posts which can never happen.

momi, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  10. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha this can't happen for sure.

learn2earn, Feb 9, 2010 IP