1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paid Membership Area Solution

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by profecy, Sep 12, 2007.

Hi,
    I'm putting together a paid area of my site, mainly for newsletters, and I'm having a tough time putting together a solution that will work. If anyone has thoughts/tips/advice on how to set this up, it would be much appreciated.

Here's what I need:

• A way to manage a private, paid area of the site (currently running on wordpress - but I don't mind copying over the design to some other system) that will need to have some way of uploading/managing content daily, as we'll be releasing a daily newsletter for members.
    • It needs to be protected so only logged in users can access it
    • It needs to be integrated with paypal and monthly subscriptions so it automatically charges unless the member cancels.
    • It needs to be automated so users get their login info as soon as they pay.

I think that covers it, and I'm sure there's a simple way to do this - I just haven't found it yet - if you know of possible ways of doing this I'd love to hear how

Thanks!
    :D

profecy, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  2. Onyx

Onyx Banned

Best Answers:
    Check out aMember .. best script in my opinion. It also integrates with wordpress.

Onyx, Sep 12, 2007 IP
  3. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I do everything you've listed, with the exception creating the login info on payment - only because my members always create the login first - with Drupal and a few modules..

Tearabite, Sep 14, 2007 IP