1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Partner Wanted for Innovative New Security Method

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TooBooKoo, May 22, 2010.

I have a site and a business I know there’s a big market for and need an experienced entrepreneur partner. It’s called ArchiveVault and it provides a method of registering intellectual property without uploading & storing it. It works like this:

Every computer file is identified by a string of letters and numbers which represents and identifies, to a mathematical certainty, the binary composition of the file by determining its coded makeup. It's impossible for two files to have the same digital fingerprint.

Users register their invention, screenplay, concept, design, business records, programming and other intellectual property. A date and time-stamped digital fingerprint identifying the file is created and a certificate with the fingerprint identifying the file is emailed to the user. By keeping an exact copy of their file the user can prove that it existed in a known state at an exact point in time. If anyone ever challenges the origin or development of their ideas or records, or tries to steal them, the owner can prove the authenticity & integrity of his claim.

Take a look at my Beta site at www.archivevault.com then get in touch if interested.

Earl Brown
    e:

TooBooKoo, May 22, 2010 IP