1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Partnership Concepts

Discussion in 'General Business' started by GoogleOwnsYou, Jul 10, 2010.

A different approach to business. Not looking to buy or sell but rather invest in mutual partnership. Serious only please!

GoogleOwnsYou, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  2. GoogleOwnsYou

GoogleOwnsYou Member

Best Answers:
    Now I am not necessarily asking for a partnership, moreover advice on which way to go with my dilemma. I have a fairly large media and retail site however I also own a ton of domains. (And right now the domains are making some pocket change everyday but just really sitting around). Like way too much for someone that is not heavily into the domain game. And really alot of them are good. Really good and targeted at like products/services/concepts in the tech gaming field. (Some adult too..:)

But for the most part I want to hear if anyone has had any real success with even offering up a partnership on here. I know I can go post and "see what happens" but I really don't want to waste my time of anyone else's. I mean HAS ANYBODY had success here with that kind of thing. I'd like to know before I get harassed by promise hungry sharks that really have no idea.

3. GoogleOwnsYou

GoogleOwnsYou Member

Best Answers:
    Now mind you that this "partnership" interest that I would like to know has worked is on the "I have a domain, want to help develop for free" side of things...as like I said I am just looking to do more with the domains that just have them lost in cyberspace. But please if anyone can tell me if they had experiences good or BAD it would really help me gauge on what direction I should really be going in. Thanks to all.