1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PartnerShip Oppourtunity

Discussion in 'General Business' started by konk353535, Mar 13, 2011.

Hello i made this post as i own a small flash portal but am in need of some help. I have got everything ready on the flash portal but i need people to began coming to it so i can began to grow the business.

Im definetly not the best person for marketing and have little experience in this area so i was wondering if anyone has a background in marketing and would like to take on the job of helping me grow my website. The arrangemnt would be 60/40 Me owning 60 percent of the business aswell as the profits.

The website is: www.bulkgaming.com

check it out and get back to me :)

Thanks for reading

konk353535, Mar 13, 2011 IP
  2. pikespeakhiker

pikespeakhiker Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you. My one quick piece of feedback, which is meant to be constructive and not negative, is that when I look at your site, it is hard for me to tell what makes it different from all the other game sites and why should I stay. Even while you are looking for your marketing partner, that might be a quick item that you could work on.

pikespeakhiker, Mar 19, 2011 IP