1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Partnership with someone who can write Making Money Online Topics - GUEST BLOGGING

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sellinglinks, Jan 3, 2013.

Hi,

I have a project that I would like to offer only to those who would be interested in writing posts on my blog.

Here's how it goes. My business is basically about web design, I encourage people to establish online presence. I've developed a blog specially for it, but I don't have much time to write the posts. Also, I will be spending some amount for optimizing the site as soon as I got an author-partner.

Here's the deal. For someone who could write at least four posts in a week, I would be willing to remove my adsense ads, and place yours in exchange for your writing. I am going to promote this blog using facebook ads, targeting business owners particularly those located in the Philippines. You get the ad earnings, I get the web design projects.

here is my blog...

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    sellinglinks, Jan 3, 2013 IP