1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Payable chat

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mike198, Jan 19, 2017.

Hi,

I have one question or better to say seek for information about certain plugins for my website.

I’m building a website with services on field of divination. Now I wonder if there is a way I could offer chat room and video call chat, that goes by this method -> Customer before starting chat enters credit card data and starts chat. After the chat ends and chat window closes, program charges customer on his actual spent minutes (the pricing is set in software). Is there some software or do Skype, Viber and similar offer something like that? It would be preferable that paying is done in environment outside my website (I am building WP site). Thank you for all the help.

mike198, Jan 19, 2017 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have the concept wrong. You don't want to have the consumer enter their credit card info then charged after the chat window closes. You want to offer Tokens or Credits in packages to be purchased. Then charge X credits/tokens per minute for chat. Then when the chat session closes deduct the TIME X CREDITS from the BALANCE of the account. This is what Adult Chat Websites do like LiveJasmin, Streammate etc.

NetStar, Jan 23, 2017 IP
  3. mike198

mike198 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for idea/concept - it's good. Ok so lets say that I would do it this way, does anybody know company that offers that solution/plug-in and that is not xxx :) ?

mike198, Jan 23, 2017 IP