1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paying cash money for your Facebook friends

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jredz84, Aug 7, 2012.

Ok well I just had this idea and I need it to work. I have business facebook page setup as a person page thru facebook, reason for this, is because I want to add the total amout of friends i can which is around 4500, before i convert it into an actual facebook business page. It makes it easier for me to advertise while my business is still new. On a business fb page you cant add friends, they can only find you and subscribe to you. I figure that by advertising with 4500 friends on a business personal account for a while, it wiuld be easier for people to start requesting me, so at this point i wouldnt converting to a business page.

I need to advertise my business fast, i am trying different things, my biggest source of income would come from ebay and craigslist selling services and item.

All my craigslists posts are legit, every post is unique, its not spam, and i never overpost. But what Ibelieve to be my competition is flagging all my posts. Ive tried everything, i even put my number on craigs and never put any webste, ive tried changing the tite, editing body, and even just using a photo with my info instead, and yet they get flagged instanty. I cant sell any item.

So i want to use facebook so people can come to me, all my products were either pickup locally or delivered locally, i know that by using facebook i will now have to create a wesite with a cart because i might have to ship out non local

I only add about 5 friends a day or my fb will get band for a couple weeks, without craigslist i cant make money.

So if anyone is intereseted i am paying $10 for every 100 friends that requests my page and gets added. You can cash out anytime in multiples of $10, funds will be tranfered thru verified paypal. Depending on how this works, i am limiting this to 500 friends for the mean time.

I dont know if this is a good idea, but i have to try something.

This will be easy money for anyone that has alot of fb friiends, i dont care what you tell them or how you tell them to request me and get added to my page. I just want them to be able to see anytime i advertise a product.

My main source of income was my local craigslist, now my competitors instant flag any of my posts.

If you are interested in getting paid for simply reffering some friends please messege me or post up, to some it might sound like a silly idea but i dont know what else to do. Friends need to be from the U.S.

Or if any of you have an idea ob how to stop the craigs flagging let me know, or even if u all know of a flagging software where i can flag their posts, maybe they will get annoyed and we can get in contact with each other and agreaa to stop flagging each others post.

jredz84, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    How are you going to be able to tell who sent who to your page?

probably quite easy earlier on, but as you get more friend requests, how are you going to be able to tell who sent them to you.... for commission, etc..?

MobileInternet, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  3. jredz84

jredz84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is the reason why I am only having one or two people do this most likely one since this is just experimental for now. You will know what my fb page you will be and you will be able to see all my friends. Everytime 10 to 50 of your friends have requested me you will send me a list of the names of those friends threw email so I can verify they came with you. And i should also be able to verify that they were indeed friends on your acount, that is if you dont have your account private. Funds will be transferred securely threw paypal.

jredz84, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you can buy friends on fiver. something like 80k friends for $5. Even if someone referrs their personal friends to you for cash, its unlikely they will actually be interested in your products, and regardless what method you use to buy friends, they can un friend you later.

have you contacted craiglist admin to find out whats going on with your posts? if might be that one of the admin is one of your competition and or beniefits from banning you.

Have you tried ebay? i know its dying and looks like it might not be worth the time, but perhaps try that in addition to the facebook.

You mentioned that oyu might need a website, and a cart, i would put my time and effort into this. That way you can promote the site here, or in your sig, and i think your facebook page might be more efficient if you have an actual site to start promoting.

just my 2cents worth

matt_62, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  5. jredz84

jredz84 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have never considered buying friends, I didnt know that was possible. Since I had been running out of options I new I had to take the risk of the friend refferals deleting me or not liking my products.

I have contacted craigs, and recieved no help, there is also other people on my local craigslist that make a post saying "who is flagging all my ads" so I know im not the only one this is happening too. I read up alot on craigs flagging and apparently its becoming a big problem, and people are loosing interest in in craigs.

I do use ebay, although I use it when I know for a fact I can make a profit. I have looked for other craigslist type sites and opened an account with ebay classifieds and backpage, although there isnt much traffic.

I plan to try and make money out of a service I will provide on my website but my problem is doing seo and getting traffic to it. I started a wordpress website a couple months ago and slowly trying to ad content to it as I think of ideas. I first built this website not intending to advertise anything or make money from it, but one idea lead to another, and now i sell some phones and services.

I am really a newbie to wordpress or web building and have no idea how to optimize it to get traffic. Ive read some tuts but find them confusing.

Would you want to take a look at my site and give me any advice on it, can i post in here or shud i have it pmed.

I thank you for your 2cents and will take all advice into consideration.

jredz84, Aug 7, 2012 IP