1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

People will help you, but are you helping yourself ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by palmfanatic, Sep 12, 2015.

This is going to be a short post and trust me it's not a rant.
    This is a forum where people come for help and advice and there is absolutely nothing I love more than to help and teach others .
    I will gladly give my time and my assistance in anyway I can .
    What I think I have learned from my time in the business might seem the most obvious thing in the world but maybe I am stupid ;) but it took many years for this to sink in .
    You have to take responsibility for your business , your development and your progress .

Let's pretend you approach me and ask me to mentor you . I could do that , I could teach you , I could shout at you I could give you words of encouragement or whatever it is you need , BUT
    I am not going to be the person that grows your business .
    I won't be the one making the big decisions and most importantly of all I won't be the one that is taking the action.

Due to the way a lot of us have been marketed to we believe that certain people are gurus and have these little secret switches that no one else knows about and if only you could get to chat with them that , then they could tell you where that switch was and boom you would be a millionaire .

You have been taken for a fool , I was taken for a fool , there have been days when I thought if only I could meet such and such or work with such and such that would be if I would have the key to the magic kingdom .

But ladies and gentlemen that's just not reality .
    The only person you should be pinning your hopes on should be yourself .
    By all means get a mentor , definitely get an accountability partner , do what you have to do to learn and get ahead .
    But never ever forget that the only way you will achieve things is for YOU to take action for YOU to develop and for YOU to make yourself a success

YOU can do this

Best wishes

Peter

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 12, 2015 IP
    Vitarank likes this.
  2. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PREACH!! I couldn't agree with you more! ;)

Vitarank, Sep 12, 2015 IP
  3. Stephen Saha

Stephen Saha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes Peter ... you are 100% spot on.

Stephen Saha, Sep 13, 2015 IP
  4. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    So freaking true. here it is free, I have clients like that.

Mehdi.b, Sep 14, 2015 IP