1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Phone Recording Services

Discussion in 'General Business' started by coopersPick, Nov 9, 2010.

Wanted to see if anybody is familar with a reputable and affordable phone recording system for an office. We want to make sure all calls are recorded to prevent any chargebacks.

Please do let me know and if you know anything about autodialers thats greatly appreciated.

coopersPick, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  2. johnsonavilla

johnsonavilla Member

Best Answers:
    you can use VRS or TRX its all good.

johnsonavilla, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  3. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you using hard lines or VOIP for your phone systems?

Having worked with clients phone centres where call recording was mandatory have seen a few systems from the good (fully digitised with caller details integrated from the general back office/ sales system) to the ugly (basically a tape deck that had to have a new dat tape every few hours and were just locked in a cupboard).

Even with phonecall recording I would be surprised that chargebacks would be prevented. Having your IVR state that all calls are recorded is probably as good a deterent as actually doing it would be.

AstarothSolutions, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  4. coopersPick

coopersPick Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would think letting the credit card companies know about the confirmation to authorize and charge the amount over the phone would be good enough. Any suggestions on a decent system for 3-10 phone lines and what it would cost? Is it a 1 time fee or is it a monthly fee?

coopersPick, Nov 10, 2010 IP