1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop Actions

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Karen615, Mar 15, 2008.

I was running an action in PS CS2 I have that creates a frame and a matte for the frame. When it gets to the action where it applies the texture, I get a message "The command "Texturizer" is not currently available." A friend of mine ran the same action file and she was able to apply a texture within the action. Do you know why this is happening?

Thanks, Karen

Karen615, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  2. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are missing the Texturizer plugin.

tonyrocks, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  3. Karen615

Karen615 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you - What do I do to install it? I get the same error message for other things. Even the transform tool is not available.

HELP!
    :eek:

Karen615, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  4. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow...transform is pretty standard. I think you may have a bum install of Photoshop.

tonyrocks, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  5. Sanma

Sanma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or you had a problem with the background.
    Try flattening the image (Menu > Layer > Flatten Image) and running the action again.

Sanma, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  6. eruct

eruct Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does your transform tool not work only when you are running an action? I assume it works normally but not in the middle of an action...

Try one of these steps:
    If the action includes a File > Open command, delete it or disable it (you can do this by unchecking the far left square) ALSO be sure Batch option "Override action 'Open' commands" is unchecked.

If the action does NOT include a File > Open command AND Batch option "Override action 'Open' commands" is checked, UNcheck this setting.

Let me know if you still have problems.
    There are also some knows weird issues sometimes if you are running a multilingual version of PS on a windows xp machine.... just give me some more details about your version if you need more help.

eruct, Mar 16, 2008 IP