1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PhotoShop game

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Dankans, Nov 4, 2008.

Is here any photoshop master or beginners ? I wish You to ask if you would take part in photoshop competition ? About this idea-competition:

For example, every user in the webpage gets a same task like other once a week(egz.: to paint a dancing stickam-gangster or something like this). You paint it and upload it to our site. Other users or just webpage guest take a look at your work and rate it from 0 to 20. They estimate your work whole week. Then You will get the other task to make. Best job author will be published in our site with huge advertisement of his portfolio. This advertisement goes whole week, it ends then there will be other winner of the week. Every week Your points won't miss, it will be counted to Your general score. Competition ends at, egz.: 3 months and the winner will get a huge advertisement of him portfolio with our site addition that he is best designer-photoshop master of this competition. We guess that we would have good traffic with good SEO positions so winners would get much customers.

What do You think about this idea ? Would You take a part in it ? Why ? Why not ?

Would You like to join to creat this webpage ? Write me pm with more details.

Thank You for reading my thread,
    Dankans.

Dankans, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  2. goldenpearl

goldenpearl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good idea but....
    What is your website URL?...

Thanks

goldenpearl, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  3. Dankans

Dankans Banned

Best Answers:
    This is just idea, not website.

Dankans, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  4. Dankans

Dankans Banned

Best Answers:
    Up(too short)

Dankans, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  5. steelfrog

steelfrog Peon

Best Answers:
    It's an interesting idea, but it's been done (e.g., worth1000.com) and requires a lot of work for little to no payoff. Still, I'm sure many would participate for practice or fun.

steelfrog, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  6. Dankans

Dankans Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, it will require a lot of job, but I won't work alone. I am looking for designer and programmer, with whom I'll share this idea and all it earn. Whatever it be, but worth1000.com is far from my idea.

Dankans, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  7. Dankans

Dankans Banned

Best Answers:
    Up.(too short)

Dankans, Nov 6, 2008 IP