1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop grouped brushes

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Secretmapper, Oct 11, 2011.

Hello to everyone at digital point.

Can anyone be kind enough to share their (grouped) photoshop brushes? You see, I just re-formated my computer, and I have failed to save my 356 'tidy' and 'grouped' brushes!
    I have all the brushes on a back-up drive however. Problem? It's not tidy.

I know you might be saying that I should stop freaking, but checking out the brushes does COVER OUT my WHOLE SCREEN. Furthermore, I am requesting this because I need it for a competition on October 14, so I can't just go about tidying up.

So if anyone has a collection of brushes, PLEASE share them. I will have your unlimited gratitude.

Thank you and good day!

Secretmapper, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  2. syntaxed

syntaxed Peon

Best Answers:
    Too bad that I don't have grouped brushes. It's been a really long time since I used brushes. Well, I do use a few custom brushes though. Just a few. I would suggest you lurking around DeviantArt for brushes. There're too many cool stuffs there.

syntaxed, Nov 18, 2011 IP
  3. axemgm

axemgm Peon

Best Answers:
    you can apand your burs

axemgm, Nov 30, 2011 IP
  4. vanggelica

vanggelica Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not have a a lot brushes, please download the brushes providers at multiple sites.

vanggelica, Jan 2, 2012 IP