1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop help needed.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by afridy, Jun 15, 2009.

Folks.
    i am not yet expert in photoshp. still learning.
    i need you great advise on the following.

[​IMG]

I wan to make a 800x600 Greenish Carpet from the above carpet that has covered that car.

i just cropped an area and try to duplicate and make it. but it just became tiled and was very untidy.

[​IMG]

so any way i can make a carpet out that?

afridy, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  2. fallenone

fallenone Peon

Best Answers:
    make a lasso, set the edes to feather, then grab bits in the lasso and move them over the seams, also one can use the clone tool as well. or there are tools for making seamless textures, but as your original art is small Id go with the former that I said.

fallenone, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  3. TreeSawDesign

TreeSawDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with fallenone. You can select the whole hood of the car (since the lighting is similar throughout that surface) using the lasso tool, set feathering and copy and paste into new document. Then copy layers and move layers around to fill the art board. Use the eraser and clone tool to fill in the edges that don't fit well. Play around with the layers (I wouldn't rotate the layers or size them differently or anything).

Hope my comments helped!
    Reese

TreeSawDesign, Jun 23, 2009 IP