1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop Help

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by pharcyded, Sep 11, 2007.

Ok I have two pictures open in photoshop. I am trying to drag one picture so it is inside the other picture. I have done this before, but its not allowing me to just simply grab it with the move tool to accomplish this. What can I do?..or what am I doing wrong?

pharcyded, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  2. helmsui

helmsui Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure they are not on indexed color mode. You can check if they are by going to Image > Mode, if they are change to RGB Color. If that does not fix it possibly try unlocking the layers.

helmsui, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  3. ukfreelancer

ukfreelancer Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have auto select layer, show transform controls checkboxes ticked, that should sort it.

To access them, just click on the move tool, look underneath the File, Edit, Image e.t.cmenu bar.

You'll see these checkboxes ;)

ukfreelancer, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  4. bryandy

bryandy Peon

Best Answers:
    is one of the picture files a gif?

bryandy, Sep 11, 2007 IP
  5. pharcyded

pharcyded Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your helpful comments. After a few more minutes of messing around with it I was able to get it done. I think it did have something to do with the color index because I saw a few messages about color mismatches when trying to use a few tools. For anyone who is wondering how I did it....I just used the lasso tool and copy + paste into my other image. Worked great!

pharcyded, Sep 11, 2007 IP