1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop New Product Images

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by SubmissionFC, May 24, 2010.

Someone taught me before how to use photoshop and i fixed all the images i have up on my site now but i just got a new order in and need to fix the products again in photoshop but totally forgot how to. All I need is simply to make the background white and the product to look good. I had someone try before off DP from india but it was not professional at all... and white products with the white background is hard as well... I know lasso tool is used and layers but got way to complicated for me.

I need someone who I can send a few product images 2 to simply make the background white and professional looking. If you are interested in this job I will send you one image and if you do it right I will have you do the rest and send me your costs. To be honest though don't have much of a budget for this, so please be reasonable. Please PM me!

SubmissionFC, May 24, 2010 IP