1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Photoshop Tutorial Mass Submitter?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by grimsqueaker, Aug 7, 2007.

I wasn't sure which category to put this in, so I opted for Graphics & Multimedia. Just move it to a better category if this isn't the right one ...

I've recently started a Photoshop Tutorial site (www.mintyferret.com) and was wondering if there was a submission tool available that would submit tutorials to all the major Photoshop Tutorial indexes/directories? I've been looking everywhere but I haven't been able to find one.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks. :)

grimsqueaker, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  2. tbh

tbh Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a tutorial site as well and as far as I can tell there isn't one, you're going to have to submit each one manually. There are only a few good sites that really bring in traffic though, so you don't have to submit each tutorial to over 3 or 4 sites.

tbh, Aug 7, 2007 IP
  3. grimsqueaker

grimsqueaker Peon

Best Answers:
    I've just been submitting them to good-tutorials and tutorialsubmitter so far, I'm going to add in pixel2life next, are there any other good ones I should be submitting to?

ps: Nice site! Were you interested in a link exchange?

grimsqueaker, Aug 8, 2007 IP
  4. tbh

tbh Peon

Best Answers:
    sure, email me at with your banner. (I'm not picky about the size, but you can use the other affiliate banner size for refrence)

I havent used tutorialsubmitter. Tutorialized brings in a good chunk of traffic. They take a hell of a long time to approve though.

Good tutorials is the best right now, probably.

Anyway, I love your site too. Our take on the whole tutorial niche is very similar. Like the little "mascot" and the random name, =)

tbh, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  5. longhornfreak

longhornfreak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can hire someone that knowes php and javascript to make a custom system. Maybe you and tbh could get together and split the cost. Maybe find more people looking for this. Or sell the script off. This isn't your everyday need so its not going to be free everywhere.

longhornfreak, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  6. Eli B

Eli B Peon

Best Answers:
    I had an idea like this a few months ago, someone needs to get a programmer to write one up though, since I highly doubt one exists :(

Eli B, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  7. rital

rital Guest

Best Answers:
    there is one :) i used it a while back, although its still in beta...

link: http://www.omnetwork.net/ta/

your welcome bro!

i also would like to give you a quality link exchange, as most of my sites are in the photoshop/graphics niche. PM ME

rital, Aug 11, 2007 IP
  8. fluFFy

fluFFy Peon

Best Answers:
    fluFFy, Aug 12, 2007 IP