1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP-Fusion forum to phpBB

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by webmasterplace, Dec 15, 2007.

Hi,

I'm working with PHP-Fusion. It's a great CMS, but I don't like the forum part very much. It works good, but I more like the features that phpBB has. That's why I want to use PHP-Fusion with phpBB as a forum. But there are some problems.

1) I have 1685 registered users that need to be imported in phpBB.
    2) I have 8209 forumpost that need to be imported in phpBB.
    3) My website has some parts that are only available for registered members only. I want to make sure when someone logs into the PHP-Fusion part, the user is also logged in for the forum (just like it's normal with the standard PHP-Fusion forum).

I hope you understand what I'm trying to do and what my problems are. If you have a solution for one or all the problems, please post here ;).
    I really want to use phpBB, but don't want to quit with the rest of the PHP-Fusion CMS. I have 116 tutorials that are using the PHP-Fusion article part.

Thanks in advance!!

Btw, this is what my website looks like (if you never heard about PHP-Fusion before): Click here

webmasterplace, Dec 15, 2007 IP
  2. ToReRo

ToReRo Member

Best Answers:
    came acorss this site... hope it helps...

CLICK HERE

ToReRo, Jun 19, 2008 IP