1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP Licensing system ==> license your scripts - for free for beta testers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by silence, Dec 5, 2011.

Excuse me if this is the wrong forum, i've been searching for a while and couldn't find a better one..

Dear All,

Since quite a few months i've been busy programming a PHP licensing script such as Iono, SPBAS, PHPAudit, PHPLicengine.
    The goal of my licensing script is to be cheap and secure.

I'm giving an opportunity for everybody, to get my licensing script for free. It is still underground and nobody has heard its name.
    I need 10 beta testers and I'm offering free licenses or vouchers worth a lot of money for my script.
    It is possible to become a beta tester by following the instructions written here.

Once you've posted a request, I will approve you and immediately give you a license key and a download link, you'll be able to start off immediately.

For PHP Programmers, it is really necessary to use a licensing system. Instead of paying 200-300€, you can now get it for a slight effort of testing it, which is certainly worth it. This is the chance for students, ... to get something for free.

Thank you for reading,

Silence

silence, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You should ask a moderator to move this to BST => Services => Programming :)

ApocalypseXL, Dec 5, 2011 IP
  3. praneybehl

praneybehl Peon

Best Answers:
    I can volunteer. Please contact me with more information.

Praney

praneybehl, Jan 22, 2012 IP
  4. mrbrown123

mrbrown123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I have used license scripts before. I would be pleased to have a test

mrbrown123, Apr 20, 2015 IP