1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PHP program rights selling

Discussion in 'General Business' started by The_Digital_Thinker, Nov 9, 2011.

Hi everyone ,,,

as it is titled , i have coded a php program (840 lines) which could be runned from DOS environment , this program scans the web server for all known PHP flaws , that can be used by "Hackers" to defeat any web server , this program makes working easy and fast while it gives scanning reports (html ext) , now i need to charge money , and i think sellig my whole rights is the best idea to do , the program is GNU GPL licensed ( you can delete the license if you wish ) .
    features :
    1- web server scanning for :
    - sql injection vulnerabilities
    - PHP/ASP/JSP warnings and errors
    - possible sensitive files
    - admin login pages
    - wordpress login pages
    - joomla login pages
    - possible vulnerable web apps
    - Upload forms
    2- admin page finder for any site
    3- creates scanning reports
    ----------------------------------

i will give you the program (the code source) + all it files and another php script which can be used for the program site (of course you will get the php script rights too) + a good surprize "a gift" if you're a pentester or Hacker + i'll help you anytime you need help

if you owned this program , you can use it and/or sell it on the market (i will help you in this part) .

by the way the program doesn't published yet , and no one used it before except me and my team (3 Hackers) .

Price : 100 - 150 $

for any one interested , plaese contact me at : and/or .

----- GOD BLESS PHP -----

The_Digital_Thinker, Nov 9, 2011 IP