1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pinball Publisher

Discussion in 'General Business' started by atomicvenom, Feb 14, 2010.

I'm posting this to get some feedback on my first project since I've been back from my hiatus. I was working on a website that was focused on movies, while using (at the time) zangocash to monetize. Now we are all aware of the various other threads regarding zango/pinball, but let me tell you this. Honestly I have not made more money using any other program. My method was quite simple. I created a site with Joomla, got partners to sign up under my referral id, and gave them a clone of my site to run on their own server/host. The site was updating by rss feeds for fresh content. The results were quite good. I want to hear from some of you about your opinions on this. I need the feedback because I decided to run this project again. I was not able to take advantage of it completely due to my time off from everything for 2 years. I look forward to your thoughts....

atomicvenom, Feb 14, 2010 IP