1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please check my text

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RedHelper, Oct 24, 2011.

I've just translated a small promotion text on our product(i'm not a native English -speaker!) and need to check if everything is correct with spelling, grammar and general style. Please comment. It would be great if you just say, if you like it or dislike, because i want to bring some comfort to our site visitors.

----------------------------------------------
    Online-consulting LiveChat system by RedHelper(title).
    This article will be useful for everybody who has a site, especially online shop.
    System lets your visitors to fall into conversation from their early steps on your site and get consultations over any matter. You can expose all the nuances connected to shopping on your site in a private talk. And what is a great plus factor, now the system is free!
    Saying it simply, RedHelper is like a virtual shop assistant in online shop, following a virtual visitor.

Main features:
    1. Instant conversations
    Visitor can write, and operator can quickly answer.
    1. Visitors trac*ing
    Operator knows, where certain visitor has come from, what page he is currently browsing, how much time has he spent on the site, and even what city he lives in. Developers also announced feature that will allow to see visitor’s cursor travelling through a page.
    1. Typing observation
    In general, it’s clear enough, what a person wishes to ask, after 2 first words of the question. Using this option, operator can see what a customer has written yet before the message has been sent, and prepare an answer
    1. Offline mode
    When all operators are offline, appearance of the system is changed and live chat window switches to feedback form. Messages are redirected to operator’s e-mail.
    1. Interfaces

RedHelper, Oct 24, 2011 IP