1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Evaluate My Social Bookmarking/Micro Bloggin Idea!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by clinton, Sep 25, 2008.

I was thinking of creating a micro-blogging/bookmarking utility type site for mini reviews. It would be like Twitter, just that every thing is a "mini-review" with a link to what ever the person is reviewing.

And since there would be people reviewing anything, you could select who you want to follow depending on search, category browsing etc.

It wouldn't be an actual bookmarking site, so it would be OK to review your own blog posts etc. even though it might look bad, depending on how it turns out.

What do you think? BTW, I don't expect to come up with something that will takeover the internet, seems like a lot of people ask "why bother, there's already Twitter etc." The thing is I want to ad my own features, unique to other micro-blogging sites. In my mind it would be better than doing nothing and just giving up.

Oh and please don't pm me asking to collaborate or anything(not that it's the most attractive idea in the world but I just don't like the collab unless it's someone who I know)

clinton, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  2. nmmoody

nmmoody Peon

Best Answers:
    Go for it! You won't know until you try it.
    Would be nice to make your own rules with something on the internet! You never know, it could go big!

nmmoody, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  3. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, thanks for the opinion:)

clinton, Sep 25, 2008 IP
  4. Justin Cox

Justin Cox Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with nmmoody you gotta go for it As long as your not spending huge cash, It could ge a large pay off.

good luck

Justin Cox, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  5. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, thank you:)

clinton, Sep 26, 2008 IP
  6. zurpit.com

zurpit.com Peon

Best Answers:
    If you think you think you can offer something unique, you should go for it. You never know until you try

zurpit.com, Sep 26, 2008 IP