1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Give me idea

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pakhackerz, Mar 21, 2012.

Hello,

i am owner of software house .we also developed fb application,flash game ,web site designing and development and much more services.we need some idea to start good business online. we want to run some services like fiverr or flippa Any body give me good idea where we get some good earning from site.we need uniqe idea and then we develop a site on it.

itplane my gtalk

sweet.sahil4 skype

add me or reply me here

pakhackerz, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  2. ExpressFans

ExpressFans Peon

Best Answers:
    I Just read that you create or develope fb app flash games , my idea for you is to open a website to run your flash games or fb app for free , or just to sell services to people who wants to create flash games for website ! Or add your fb app to facebook just as a simple app and add some game ads like ad4game :)

Bye.

ExpressFans, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  3. mike323

mike323 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have two ideas for you or anybody.

1. As it is now, it is very difficult to learn the some 2000 Kanji needed to read and speak the Japanese language. I have found that memorizing the Kanji playing multiple choice apps over and over is a pain free way to remember all the Kanji. There are not many multiple choice Kanji apps and the ones that do exist either don't include all the Kanji or the multiple choice only allows you to choose from 4 answers. I have found the best way to memorize Kanji painlessly is to play multiple choice Kanji apps with up to 9 answers to select from for each question. This makes you have to think and remember the Kanji because you have to get the right answer from out of 9 different Kanji. But there is currently no multiple choice Kanji app with ALL the Japanese Kanji AND a 9 multiple choice question format. So, as it is now, it takes a very long time for people to memorize all the Kanji. In fact, it takes years. But I have found, playing multiple choice Kanji apps, I could memorize 100 Kanji a day with no problem because playing the game over and over reinforces memorization in a very painless way. So, if you made such an app, you could possibly make the claim that someone could learn the full set of Japanese Kanji in 20 days. There are about 2000 Kanji so, 100 a day = 2000 Kanji in 20 days. This would definitely sell.

2. A competitor to FaceBook idea. No one likes the control FaceBook has over their information. What if you created an embeddable code people could embed into their own website code that would connect them to their other friends who had the same code embedded in their personal websites? You could search for and add friends right from your own website and all member's personal websites would be linked in this little embeddable box that goes on your website. You could also chat through it, send pics, news feed update, whatever. But since you would have total control of your own website, you wouldn't have to worry about any company mining your information or selling it to third party advertisers. All the embeddable website application would do is link your site to the sites of anyone else who is in your friends list.

Those are my ideas. I can expand on them if you want. Just PM me.

mike323, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Look around your own life for problems you have. Create a solution to those problems and offer it to other people. People probably have the same problems and are looking for a solution.

digitalpoint, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  5. Mae Rose

Mae Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    Open a site that sells flash games online. Make sure that your games are about fighting so that kids and teenagers would enjoy and get addicted to it. Allow buying & selling of weapons too for more earnings.

Mae Rose, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  6. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    first of all thanks who reply in my thread we also run lots of site where flash game run and also make many application for fb . now we want to start site like fiverr , gumtree all people come on site and provide services and hiring some thing like that . need some unique idea

pakhackerz, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  7. pujileksono

pujileksono Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you will make a site like fiver, I suggest adding some fiture

support the sale of cheap products not service only such as souvenirs , should supoort delivery options throughout the world.

quantity of options for buyers, disply of stock, color/spect options, like online shop.

everyone can make their online store on your website. payments only with your website system with the balance. scure for buyers and free for suppliers

PM for detail concept

pujileksono, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  8. indmoss

indmoss Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe a site where you help people develop their own apps for Facebook or IPad. There are lots of people who have idea's for apps but don't have the knowledge to create them.

indmoss, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  9. peterson0

peterson0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my nowledge you creat or developed socialsite for examp. fb ,twiter ,orkut,app flash games or socialsite free .and just service to people probably have the same problems and are looking for a solution.and Open a site that sells flash games online to your solution.

peterson0, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  10. lachlandv

lachlandv Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like you are asking people to think of unique moneymaking ideas to share with you.
    Do you really think if even someone had such ideas on this thread they would blatantly share them to the world?
    There are too many flippa/fiverr clones so I suggest you don't go into that niche but look around for a gap in a market somewhere.

lachlandv, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  11. ContentBros

ContentBros Peon

Best Answers:
    Surely you can think of a single business idea? My concern is that if you're not able to think of a business idea then you're not a dynamic or entrepreneurial person, and if thats the case then when you setup a business you'll be unable to adapt or overcome and issues you may encounter!!

ContentBros, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  12. MWRD

MWRD Member

Best Answers:
    I see a nice idea here can make a good site

MWRD, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  13. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    still not get any good idea . But from the last reply i got some points .pujileksono was replied good idea now need some more idea also provide me some idea on fb ,iphone apps

pakhackerz, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  14. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    Create android flash games and sell into online games website.

jhardy2008, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  15. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all who reply in this thread now we pick some points and very soon show you my new project here

pakhackerz, Mar 28, 2012 IP