1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please give me SUggestion for a business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ayeshakapoor85, May 28, 2012.

i have no any idea about it, please give me suggestion about a hand loom show room business?

ayeshakapoor85, May 28, 2012 IP
  2. kavin.smith

kavin.smith Peon

Best Answers:
    its a good business. for start this business you have to do market studies and market trends.wish you all the best.

kavin.smith, May 28, 2012 IP
  3. peterson0

peterson0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is wise to carry out old things and unique things and build an exhibition hall or you can performs exposure of valuable things and get a good response from people.

peterson0, May 29, 2012 IP
  4. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hand loom is a wide area. First decide what you want to do, hand loom garments or hand loom bags and luggage, small stationary like basket or footwear or caps or anything else. To select one, you may follow the local trend. What your target market people use most and then make a good plan from resourcing to making show room.

rubeljoy, May 29, 2012 IP
  5. andrewclives

andrewclives Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you that Hand loom is a very good business but it requires some large space because there are many things and products which can be include in it.So if the space will be enough then you can put all the product at there.

andrewclives, May 30, 2012 IP
  6. liamreed89

liamreed89 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is an good idea. Hand loom show room business is good business because its market very major and big.

liamreed89, May 31, 2012 IP