1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please guide me about VPS hosting reseller.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by floriano, Sep 12, 2019.

I want to be a VPS hosting reseller and I appreciate if somebody can recommend a good company.

I'm a newbie on reseller hosting, please help me.

I appreciate if anyone can share some tips like:
    - what aspects should be careful
    - Do I have to offer support for my clients or does my hosting company have to offer this support?
    - WHCMS complete solution for your web hosting/domain registration business or can you guys recomend another app ?

I will apreciate any help, thanks in advance !!

- can anyone recommend me a VPS hosting with 1000mbps internet speed, unmanaged.

Best Regards,
    floriano

floriano, Sep 12, 2019 IP
  2. Dr.karim

Dr.karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you have to offer the support, some few providers do the support whitelabel to your clients.
    Whmcs is the best as you will find domain resellers provides plugins for it, like namesilo.
    Time4vps is the only I know that provides plugins for whmcs with white label server management and without minimum purchased servers , also has many Geo data centers with low price, so you can make profit.
    My idea when I was thinking of starting this business is selling for examble .com with free 1gb shared hosting for 1 year for like $15, I was thinking of getting shared reseller from namecheap.
    I don't have experience, but this was my plan.

Dr.karim, Sep 19, 2019 IP