1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please heil me?what is social network?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dbmhita, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I 'm a register member of sales spider social net work.http://www.salespider.com
    my aim was earn some money through google adsense for my higher education.but my blog was repaetedly rejected by google adsense.b'coz my bolg is a new one.so...i get advise form digital point. and one great person tell about http://www.salespider.com.
    there are few ways earn in that site.. but i'm confuse with that site. so..please advise me to (siple and step wise)regarding that web site to earn some money for my education. thank you.
    i'm buddika from sri lanka. and thank you for your cooparation.

dbmhita, Oct 24, 2009 IP
  2. Bill_Stanbrook

Bill_Stanbrook Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your blog is new then you should probably forget about making money off it for the time being and just concentrate on adding content. Once your site has some decent content, start promoting it by doing article marketing, and similar types of traffic generation. Once it has good content and some decent traffic coming to it, try re-applying to Adsense, and they will be likely to approve you.

Bill_Stanbrook, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  3. InterMar

InterMar Peon

Best Answers:
    dbmhita, much appreciate for opening this thread , through you I found about salespider, many thanks and good luck with your business.

InterMar, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  4. facebookapp

facebookapp Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Network is those site which is helps to promote your Network it is the very helpful for the any kind of Business like if you what to promote your Business you have to big network. Social Network helps to create the huge network. like facebook is the biggest social network site. it has 300 mollions+ uses so make you net work in facebook it is helps to promote your site easly

facebookapp, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  5. Mary42

Mary42 Guest

Best Answers:
    Social media are media designed to be disseminated through social interaction, created using highly accessible and scalable publishing techniques. Social media supports the human need for social interaction, using Internet- and web-based technologies to transform broadcast media monologues (one to many) into social media dialogues (many to many). It supports the democratization of knowledge and information, transforming people from content consumers into content producers. Businesses also refer to social media as user-generated content (UGC) or consumer-generated media (CGM). Social media utilization is believed to be a driving factor in the idea that the current period in time will be defined as the Attention Age.

Mary42, Oct 26, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.