1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me building the best website!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Nivedhithan, Jan 2, 2011.

Hello members,

Hope you had a great start of year 2011! Many plans, projects for seeking peaks would have been set by us. Wish everyone can get what they want in this brand new year!

I am one among you with goals to achieve in this year. I am planning to start a new marketplace where I can sell icons, biz cards, wall papers, vectors etc. But, I am bit confused whether to choose an wordpress or ecommerce engines. I am used to wordpress websites but I am not sure about ecommerce website!

Friends, please suggest me which platform should I choose and your suggestions on what are the must factors in marketplace websites. The website should be favorable to designers to submit their work in our website and they will be paid by selling their works in our website. The site should be able to accept payment from all directions (Paypal, alertpay, moneybookers, and creditcard).

Looking forward for your sweet suggestions and advice. Please help me in the best way!

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Nived

Nivedhithan, Jan 2, 2011 IP
  2. LisaJones

LisaJones Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go for one of the e-commerce CMSs. They are specially designed for your purpose so it's no use to reinvent a wheel. As far as I know the best e-commerce CMS is Magento. It's quite complex though. But the results are amazing.

LisaJones, Jan 5, 2011 IP
  3. SEKr

SEKr Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, Flash attract me more!!

SEKr, Feb 17, 2011 IP